Announcing The Room Collaboration Project!

p0sixkillah

Explosive Barrels

It's been a long time since last collaboration project, so let's live it up by building a home here. For everyone!

Get the .dmx, put it in usermod/elements/sessions, load up the session and start making a room! Feel free to change walls into something more suitable for you. In fact, you are free to turn it into a cave, or add walls to make it multiple rooms. Creativity is always welcome! Just keep the same basic wall-floor-ceiling layout in general and don't move the black bars. Essentially, as long as you stay inside of them, you're good to go. Oh, and don't touch the camera, and its sliders, too.

The DMX can be found in this thread's attachments, and the #theroom-collab channel of the Source Filmmaker Discord server, where there's also an example picture. You can submit your finished rooms renderers in this thread.

This is required to have the base room walls:

The event will end on June, 30th. A compiled image will be published in 3 days after the event closure.

theroom_examplepic.png

This thread is for submissions ONLY. If you wish to discuss the event, please post in the parent forum.

---------------------------------------------------------

Mini FAQ:
Q:
What's the deadline, when does it end?
A: The event will end on June, 30th. A compiled image will be published in 3 days after the event closure.

Q: May I submit more than one entry?
A: No, you can't.

Q: May I re-submit my entry if it's totally different?
A: Yes, but don't overdo it. This means you shouldn't constantly reiterate your room submission. A change or two is acceptable, but please don't abuse that.

Attachments

Last edited:

p0sixkillah

Explosive Barrels

Posted on 05/29/2019 @ 3:24 PM by Dolgid#3677

Dolgid#3677 said:
I know it's not that great but what's important is that I tried and I created my first bounce light! EDIT: thanks for the thumbs up gamers

p0sixkillah

Explosive Barrels

Posted on 05/29/2019 @ 11:35 PM by Sprayable Spaghetti™ Salesman#5565

p0sixkillah

Explosive Barrels

Posted on 05/30/2019 @ 6:58 AM by Freasaloz#5159

Freasaloz#5159 said:
Model didn't respond to rimlights that well, and editing was pretty tough unlike the usual ones- but here it is

Top Bottom