Regarding today's events

p0sixkillah

Explosive Barrels

From night of August 21, 2019 to early morning on August 22, 2019 a series of events occurred, that has lead to what is happening right now.

On night of Aug 21, users, as usually, were posting memes in the #shitposting channel. The information is sparse here, but eventually something was posted about Cubity_First, the ex-admin who is now permanently banned, denouced as a traitor and is a non-grata person in our community due to abuse of administrative powers, which included: setting global rules without consulting with anyone on the team, pushing harmful agenda of a certain gang, despite my personal veto on that matter, removing a moderator for no appropriate reason (he didn't agree with Cubity's actions) and without consulting with anyone on the team, promoting an unknown user to a moderator position without consulting with anyone on the team and leaking information.

Moreover, there are pieces of evidence that leads me and some other members to believe that was an organized attempt at orchestrating a coup d'etat in order to get the Discord Inc. employees to believe that the current owner isn't fit for the position, and therefore to transfer the ownership to Cubity_First.
As a result of that, during early morning of Aug 22, Cubity_First started to abuse his powers by removing posts and banning users for invalid reasons, while stating that he hates the channel. The permissions were revoked shortly after and the damage caused started to be undone. After that, several users, who are members of the closed "Discord Hotline" community, which is a sort of a global ban list, started to appear here due to Cubity_First leaking information to their chat.

While it may seem that these users are behind a good idea, unfortunately, this good idea isn't run by someone it should be. These users are exactly the SJW gangsters that were mentioned in my messages months prior to these events. Some people doubted and though that I was overreacting and that nothing will happen, but something did happen, and unfortunately I was right.

These users came off extremely hostile and double-faced. They started calling me a "coward" in their chat, while being extremely agitated that "someone" (there are reasons to believe that this "someone" is an alt account of Cubity or one of his friends from the gang -- see above) posted an "offensive" meme "harassing" Cubity, to which he responded inadequately and against our guidelines. The gang members then mass-reported the server, which resulted in the partnership being removed.

While it may sound like a good riddance, because we're now allowed to have NSFW and "bad words", this isn't true. Yet again, proving me right, as there is a formal email stating that "If the behavior continues, we may take further action on your account, up to and including account termination.", since there was no behavior on my side that relates to the warning reason ("Your account was found to have sent threats to others, participated in targeted harassment, or incited violence against individuals or communities."), since I never behave the way they describe I did, they are clearly unhappy with our rules, which allow for more freedom and no censorship, and what they mean is that either we continue providing our users with a normal place to talk in, or we give into the insane rhetorics of "safe spaces" they want us to and implement censorship.

This will never happen. I stand by my users and I stand by their, and inherintly our freedoms.

That being said, we think it's for the best to discontinue this server, rather than kill the community off by banning users for bogus reasons. Now there is no official Source Filmmaker Discord server. Instead, we moved to the Explosive Barrels Forums: https://explosivebarrels.com/

P.S. We'll obviously try to transfer as much content as it's possible. For now I can say that the tournament will continue, all moderators will become EBF global mods, and Sourcerers will get Gold for the time being.

GeneralWolf123

So does this mean that the Source Filmmaker discord server is getting deleted/shut down? Cause I wouldn't want that to happen cause I love this server. ;-;

Last edited:

p0sixkillah

Explosive Barrels

So does this mean that the Source Filmmaker discord server is getting deleted/shut down? Cause I wouldn't want that to happen cause I love this server. ;-;
Either it goes their way (censorship and SJWism), or it gets banned, yes.

Botclone

Sucks that it's going away. Sure, we still have Steam as a live chat, but not a lot of people really use Steam that way.

inb4 discord IRC

CubityFirst

Hi yall, this post will probably just get deleted, but at least i'm going to throw my opinion into this.

I really enjoy the SFM community, I just actively despise the horrible behavior of some active figures inside of it.

The reason I started moderating things in #shitposting.
I come back, and see pictures of animal abuse, through cats, crabs getting hit with hammers, and other.
People openly saying X or Y slur, all over the place, which is against the Partner Code of Conduct.
I de-modded Anon rather quickly, since he was heavily against me removing the racist /NSFW posts in NSFW, citing "that's where they belong, and if you don't allow it there,then it will spill into other places.
That's not a good, active solution. You deal with one issue in one place, and then keep removing that issue in as many places as until it's fixed. Practical then stepped down shortly after, not wanting to be in the middle of the whole debate which is perfectly reasonable.

I only added a mod shortly after, since we were down two mods, and all the other mods were offline / inactive at the time. I had full intention of talking to p0 about the choices.
The racism and NSFW content had to stop, and someone had to stop it. The server was going to get departnered / removed entirely for these reasons anyway eventually.

Tomato's Posts in #meta also seem to agree with me, that shitposting got out of hand, and that it really needed fixing.

Here is also a gallery of other things that was posted, which either lead to the server getting departnered, or why I started muting / removing posts

Thinking that it's ok to post Racist, NSFW and other TOS breaking material in chat is good to have in active staff members? 1
Community members being wildly inappropriate. 1 2 3
Me joining a server, and a member of the community telling me to "kill yourself nigger" 1
Thinking that this is ok to post / spam in public channels : 1
Comparing me to Mussolini, Hitler, and other horrific public figures of years gone past. 1 2
Making a separate discord, with multiple channels designed to harrass or be entirely rude to me in one form or another. 1 2 3
I don't think it's controversial to not want a community that i've been a part of for X years to be openly racist. 1
Followed by p0sixkillah not giving me any time, or possiblity to let me explain anything. 1
The owner of a community with 5000 members, just openly saying "Say what, say nigger?" 1
Calling me a faglord, because I muted them and took away one of their roles 1
If anyone has any questions, or requires more proof or reasons as to why I did what I did, shoot me an email @ cubity@cubityfir.st or DM me on Discord @ Cubity_First#0001

Angel

People want to be dumb and say dumb things. There are rules against said dumb things. Admin tries to enforce them and gets harassed to the extreme, then takes extreme actions.
Mutually assured destruction. Nothing new here. No "gang" warfare. No political or ideological agenda being pushed. Not wanting people to call each other niggers isn't that big of a request.
I'm not surprised this happened as it was a time-bomb, and so are most other servers that will now pop up.

I'm glad I disconnected myself both emotionally and physically from this whole world before getting hit with the following explosion.

Botclone

I'm just disappointed to be honest. The server was an okay place for CC when you needed it. Now it's gone because of stupid people.

p0sixkillah

Explosive Barrels

Hi yall, this post will probably just get deleted,
No, mate, we aren't anything like your "friends".

I come back, and see pictures of animal abuse, through cats, crabs getting hit with hammers, and other.
It's fine, the valid action would be just to remove such content.

I de-modded Anon rather quickly, since he was heavily against me
Now this can be pretty much used to /thread, but let's see you other arguments.

I only added a mod shortly after, since we were down two mods, and all the other mods were offline / inactive at the time. I had full intention of talking to p0 about the choices.
An absolutely random guy. Not even someone from the server. Probably the entire server was sleeping.

Thinking that it's ok to post Racist, NSFW and other TOS breaking material in chat is good to have in active staff members? 1
Alright, so wrongthinking is a things in twisted minds of your buddies.

Community members being wildly inappropriate. 1 2 3
How are they being inappropriate? Are they supporting this user?

Me joining a server, and a member of the community telling me to "kill yourself nigger" 1
Not even my server, so argument discarded.

Thinking that this is ok to post / spam in public channels : 1
While thinking isn't a crime, I can see a post that has to be deleted and the user's to be banned. What's so special about it? It's like as if it's your first day as a moderator.

Comparing me to Mussolini, Hitler, and other horrific public figures of years gone past. 1 2
And?

I don't think it's controversial to not want a community that i've been a part of for X years to be openly racist. 1
Cut that SJW bullshit out. We never banned someone because they are black or asian. That's what racism is, not what the mainstream media wants you to believe. Ban BuzzFeed and throw your TV away.

Followed by @p0sixkillah not giving me any time, or possiblity to let me explain anything. 1
Stop lying.

The owner of a community with 5000 members, just openly saying "Say what, say nigger?" 1
And?

Calling me a faglord, because I muted them and took away one of their roles 1
And the valid action would've been to simply either ignore it or remove the post and ban the users.

So, many of the issues aren't even issues to begin with. And those that are, you just decided to blow this way out of the proportion.

Admin tries to enforce them and gets harassed to the extreme, then takes extreme actions.
And then when he is stopped, his gang shows up threatening bans left and right and demanding we do what they want us to do.

No political or ideological agenda being pushed. Not wanting people to call each other niggers isn't that big of a request.
Not to come off as rude, and with all due respect to you and your contributions, I don't think you can haveva proper oulook on these events, simply because:
I'm glad I disconnected myself both emotionally and physically from this whole world before getting hit with the following explosion.
I didn't check the server for a few days, and it wasn't easy for me to restore the chain of events and understand it, and you decided to disconnect way in the past (compared to when these events happened). Maybe I am mistaken and you were lurking from time to time...

Attachments

Last edited:

John

Polish feet sniffer

In my opinion, both sides are wrong. The shitposter gang for calling cubity a nigger and especially that one guy that posted actual NSFW. However, most "Racist" screenshots cubity posted beforehand were taken out of context. For example the "Say what, say nigger?" was In response of someone asking if the hard R will be allowed. P0s didn't call anyone a nigger, he was just asking for clarification, aswell as the other "Yes, for now, faggot and nigger" are in response of someone asking if said words aren't allowed, to which p0s said that yes, for now, they aren't. And when cubity's friends started joining, even though yes, he did say in DM's that he doesn't condone raiding and he didn't want anyone to raid the server, it's cubity's fault for saying which server it was, especially since the invite link is public. In general, I'm dissapointed In both sides, the shitposters for going out of their way to make cubity mad, and cubity for not talking with mods beforehand, and taking things out of context. But In the end, i'm saddened by the fact the Discord Is shutting down, but atleast this forum still exists, and atleast It will be used a little bit more than before.

VeliTomaatti

If you ask me, SFM Discord server was my favorite server and it saddens me that it gets shut down for this level of miscommunication and mismanagement. I'm pretty much going to leave as soon as I joined. I don't think I'm not going use the Explosivebarrels forums nor SFM for the matter, because there isn't any of that spark that makes it enjoyable anymore. In my experience the server was a melting pot of the community as a whole. Both welcoming and harsh at the same time. Everything was just there if you wanted it. You wanted help? There you go. One of the best shitposting channels? (in my opinion) There you go. You wanted to make cancer or great art in good faith. There you go. What comes to nsfw. I have no clue what went there, because I didn't care and that was okay. You could say the server was the same as a time bomb, maybe you're right but that didn't matter for me for me. P0sixkillah, you had a FUCKING masterpiece but it blew in to your hands without you even looking and when you noticed. It was too late or was it? I don't know to be honest. If SFM wants to survive at the size it is now, it needs a more convenient way to communicate with itself and Explosivebarrels isn't cutting it for me. It's too niece, but SFM is going to survive at least for the near future.

Farewell SFM I loved you even with your faults and also you SFM discord

Maxen

I'm awfully disappointed by how this had ended, from a perspective of someone who hadn't visited the server while the aforementioned events transpired: y'all were wrong
I'm much more disappointed that I lost a big source of memes to borrow, heck some of the community made original stuff too - as far as my sentiments go, it's pretty much the same as Tomato/Tomaatti.

VictorMazza_(grump)

From my point of view, it just seems like a mess. I joined recently (about a month ago) and everything was working like every other server. I read the rules, made some bit of a research about how the server works, it was all dandy. I am more of passive user, I don't have time to sit behind my laptop all day so I only come read up on a few things and post here and there. Now this happened, shortly after I joined and I'm left with what. What about other people who joined even more recently, they gotta be more confused about this than me.

What I am thinking is that the new users do not care for resolving server problems but about enjoying the content it has to offer.
The only questions I have right now is:
So if the server gets shut down, does it mean that we can't create a new one? (SFM2) Is it against some guidelines?

I also looked up the partner thing discord offers. I see only perks. Sure they can make the server "prettier" but if you don't care about that, then partner isn't really necessary for a server to be good.

I love SFM, I enjoy watching sfm animations on youtube and seeing all the amazing artwork people created on discord.
I have a spark and I am not planning to let go of it in any near future.

CubityFirst

Update Time.

No, mate, we aren't anything like your "friends".
You say, having disabled my account on here.

Not even my server, so argument discarded.
It's your server, your community, and your members that are causing the issues.

Angel, who has posted here and is an ex-staff member, and Tomato, who is now an admin on the discord both think, that it's really not that much to ask for people to portray a better version of themselves.

Stop lying.
You took action, said that I was starting a revolution, and demodded me before asking me anything at all.

And the valid action would've been to simply either ignore it or remove the post and ban the users.

So, many of the issues aren't even issues to begin with. And those that are, you just decided to blow this way out of the proportion.
I had already muted them.

For example the "Say what, say nigger?" was In response of someone asking if the hard R will be allowed. P0s didn't call anyone a nigger, he was just asking for clarification, aswell as the other "Yes, for now, faggot and nigger" are in response of someone asking if said words aren't allowed, to which p0s said that yes, for now, they aren't.
Doesn't mean that it's okay, it was almost certainly going to be disaster if it was left to sit there for more time.

Moreover, there are pieces of evidence that leads me and some other members to believe that was an organized attempt at orchestrating a coup d'etat in order to get the Discord Inc. employees to believe that the current owner isn't fit for the position, and therefore to transfer the ownership to Cubity_First.
That's not how Discord Trust and Safety works.

That being said, we think it's for the best to discontinue this server, rather than kill the community off by banning users for bogus reasons. Now there is no official Source Filmmaker Discord server. Instead, we moved to the Explosive Barrels Forums: https://explosivebarrels.com/
That's really, really the wrong choice. A forum is not a substitute for a live chat, something for easy, quick responses.
You also have to consider, that you have to move X thousand users from one platform, to the other and a mass migration like that is not quick, or easy.

The SFM discord had a lot of potential, there was a good community full of people who wanted to make cool things, chat about stuff, and just have a good time.
At the same time, there were channels, and members of the server who didn't want to take part in that, and were more than happy being hateful.
You said that you were considering to take SFM off of Discord, since the "censorship" is bad. I don't think anyone here, thinks that stopping people from saying X or Y racial slur, stopping people from posting X or Y extreme content is going too far.

It doesn't take that much effort to be a decent human, and if everyone is a better person, then you don't have to worry about it. The discord would only get shut down if the threats continue, if the awful behavior continues, which as Tomato and Angel show, isn't the best idea. Your own staff are atleast partially against just leaving it to fester.
You could still reopen the SFM discord, as it once was, have an active community of willing people, and go on, but instead you decide to allow a select few people to ruin it for everyone else.
Yes, I wanted the Discord transferred, but only because you had already been in a "fuck companies" mood, and were planning on going inactive entirely.

You've been gone for too long, and certain parts of the community have fallen into disrepair, you need to go back, and moderate those small sub segments of your community. If you have the attitude of "If they don't have #shitposting, where else would it go", you just remove it, until it isn't a part of your community anymore.

It's fine, the valid action would be just to remove such content.
I was removing the content, Tomato agrees that the solution to this is to remove the content, and if that doesn't work, remove the few bad faith actors.
If you had just moderated the community more, and not gone for the whole "free speech" side of everything, with a "fuck censorship"type of stance, then your community would be just as active as it ever was, if not more, without the toxicity present in those channels.

Thinking is not a crime, being an asshole isn't a crime, but it's just rude to everyone who's around you, and that's not a good environment for anyone.

Thanks for everything, I just hope you rethink your plans for the EBF / SFM communities.

Mizaye

After months of not looking at the SFM discord server apart from lurking in the shitposting channel from the time to time, I'm honestly surprised that it turned out the way it did. I'm going to say this even if it sounds "bad" for some of you, but the words you claim that are racist are honestly just words. By giving it such a negative meaning to the word for every use of it with the hard R or without, you just make it that more powerful than it needs to be and the fact is - you need to grow up.
Context is a very important thing, it helps determine whether somebody is saying something out of spite, or simply as a joke or a response. It's honestly surprising on how a person who's not part of x,y,z race always comes in with their idealistic views and every single time automatically declares that the person is always racist, do you have a magical seeing eye that can determine who is a racist and who is not from a single word? It's twisting the entire meaning of the term racist, someone who hates race x,y,z. Because somebody used a word you deem racist doesn't automatically flag someone as a racist because it's simply a word, one that can be used very differently depending on the context it's used in.
It's like saying that Tyler, The Creator is racist just because he used the word nigga in his tweet about cyberbullying, that's not how it works and it will never work that way, it's simply witch hunting because of your moral high ground that you try to force down onto everyone else. Shitposting is a channel where all the garbage memes go there, just because something of "animal abuse" is posted doesn't mean they condone animal abuse, sure it's poor taste and it's a valid reason to delete a graphic/NSFW post, but putting yourself on a moral high ground and claiming somebody is x,y,z is not the way to go about it.

I'm pretty disappointed to say the least, a discord server that was easy to post your art in, get criticism and advice and see people star it because they liked it is now gone due to the touchy feelings of certain few who are most likely white themselves putting the 'racist' label on people they don't know anything about other than their screen name and the artwork they do.

EDIT: To add to it, you don't even need to look at the shitposting channel, in fact it's very easy to get rid of, by simply muting it and turning on hide muted channels, you don't need to participate, you don't need to look at it. I'm not black, I don't hate black people either, if I use it it's always in a joking context meant to not agitate anyone.

Last edited:

ComradeRay

One thing I can agree with Cubity on is that we shouldn’t completely discontinue the server because of this. If p0s doesn’t want to be on there so be it, but keep it around for the people who enjoyed using it before. Like he said, we shouldn’t have the actions of some ruin it for everyone else.

Cubity_First

After months of not looking at the SFM discord server apart from lurking in the shitposting channel from the time to time, I'm honestly surprised that it turned out the way it did. I'm going to say this even if it sounds "bad" for some of you, but the words you claim that are racist are honestly just words. By giving it such a negative meaning to the word for every use of it with the hard R or without, you just make it that more powerful than it needs to be and the fact is - you need to grow up.
Calling it racist might be going a little far, but either way most people would probably agree that it's unacceptable for a public space.

Just hiding it doesn't fix it either, since the channel still exists, and will ultimately detract from the rest of the server.

Random Things

Community Moderator
Cubity, put that ego aside and think and what you've done for one moment:
Yes, shitposting did get out of hand, but you just made it worse. You completely nuked the channel because "you didn't like it". Fuck, you even gave everyone "Manage Messages" permissions in shitposting for a moment.
Then, you started muting people for the cinnamon role video. He said the n-word, yes, but in what way is that racist? Was he trying to offend anyone? Was he directing it at a specific racial group? No. Yet you muted me for 24 hours for "racist video". People like you disgust me. I guarantee you if you showed that to a black man he would not be offended, and probably even laugh. But you are so worried about people getting offended by something that the only person who gets offended really is you. But that's not even the worse part:
The worse part is that you went running towards your friends and made US be the victim. But I bet you didn't tell them that you abused your administrator powers, did you? I bet you also didn't tell them you demoted Anon as a mod for simply not agreeing with you. You hid behind your friends like a coward, who then mass reported the server and therefore made Discord remove our partnership.
You complain about people calling you Hitler, but what did you expect after making the server pretty much a dictatorship?
You seem so desperate to try and prove your point that you will lie for it, and if it doesn't work, you run to your friends. You are a coward, Cubity, a coward.
Also enjoy these series of harassment an user took screenshot of in the muted appeal channel.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/573364795097612298/613936910997520434/unknown.png https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/573364795097612298/613937093961580576/unknown.png https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/573364795097612298/613937500464873493/unknown.png https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/573364795097612298/613938426210811904/unknown.png https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/573364795097612298/613938500252991488/unknown.png https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/573364795097612298/613939397162827793/unknown.png
Basically, your lust for power killed an entire community. Congratulations. Cunt.

CubityFirst

I de-modded Anon since he was entirely against removing people for spamming X or Y, for being racist, posting NSFW content etc.
I had no lust for power, I just want the community to be a better place.

Mass Reporting a Discord to Trust and Safety, won't get action taken, That's simply not how it works. If 1 person reports them with sufficient proof, the whole discord will go down, if 1000 people go "discord racist" with no proof, nothing will get done. Discord won't just bend to public opinion because 1000 people report them.

I wasn't "hiding behind my friends", I just wasn't in the discord anymore, and I mentioned it elsewhere, and then they joined of their own accord. It's not like the discord isn't public anyway.

I guarantee you if you showed that to an afro man he would not be offended
>Calling People "Afro Man"
??????

In your screenshots, it was even a case of "Clint would have handled this better"
to which my response was, yeah, but even if clint muted you for 12 hours, you'd still hate him.
Your response was "but we respect clint", that's the exact issue, I couldn't do anything without you harassing me because you just inherently dislike me for whatever personal reasons.

Random Things

Community Moderator
Plus, it wasn't me who said that, and second, Clint would NOT have made this so extreme. He would've muted people for 30 minutes until it settled down, not nuke the entire channel.

Mizaye

Just hiding it doesn't fix it either, since the channel still exists, and will ultimately detract from the rest of the server.
People who come there for posting SFM artwork, stay there for SFM Artwork, if they don't wish to see it, they'll mute it themselves, it doesn't detract from the rest of the server if it's completely optional and even then is in the off-topic section, a completely seperate channel. Bear with my shit analogy, it's like going to work and the breakroom has a few consoles in there for employees to enjoy themselves for a bit, it doesn't detract from their work it gives them a place to cooldown.

Calling it racist might be going a little far, but either way most people would probably agree that it's unacceptable for a public space.
I think most people would agree that they don't give a flying damn about it and would rather just ignore it than go in screaming "THAT'S RACIST, THIS DISCORD IS TERRIBLE BAD DISGUSTING PIECE OF SHIT GARBAGE THING I HAVE EVER SEEN YOURE ALL RACISTS AAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

If you really wanted to make it a better place, you would not have started with such harsh punishments in the first place, there's a reason for why punishments escalate the more the person does it. I have done quite a fair bit of administrating to know how to properly act under these circumstances, you warn first, you mute for a short period of time the second offense, you mute for a longer time the third offense, then you kick and if they come back unchanged, you ban them. You don't mute people for 24 hours for a miniscule thing like that video above that's exactly the reason why people freaked out and lashed out at you in the first place, because in our eyes it looks exactly like someone who thinks they're above those people and that everyone else is below them. You yourself have admitted that you haven't been on the server for a long time even though you're a mod. Now tell me, do you think people would like a mod who doesn't do shit for months on end, suddenly come into the server and act so improperly as a mod? If you were so busy as you claim, you should have rescinded your position as a mod a long time ago if you can't dedicate proper time to moderating and gave it to someone else who's more active and has been in the server for a long time and can actually shoulder the responsibility.

Neither do you have the right to mod someone else without consulting anyone else on the mod team, whether there are two mods left or one. Especially if that someone wasn't in the server to begin with and was not known to the rest of the community. You don't mess with channel settings, that's clear as day can be seen as abusing your moderation powers without consulting the rest of the team. A moderation team needs to work like a well oiled machine, if one gear starts turning by it's own in the opposite direction, the entire machine stops and breaks.

CubityFirst

You literally muted people for 24 hours for "alleged racism" for this
There were other things that were posted, that contributed to the mute.
I'd ask p0 to check the logs, but discord deletes objects from their CDN once the main post is deleted.

Unoriginal Pepe

Well sheeeeeeeeit, I joined the server less that a month ago and it's getting shut down, why is it always like this, I discover great things at their peak and see their downfall, I never see the rise of an empire, I only see its collapse

Angel

I'm not racist, I just like calling people the n word because n word funny word
F word too haha

Hey that's not very nice

WTF HITLER FGTNGGR LOLOLOL SJW STOP BEING SUCH A HITLER

Hey man I don't like being called racist either, but I don't feel such a primitive and uncontrollable desire to call people the n word, so I guess I can't relate.

Stop discussing semantics, who gives a shit what you're called. Just don't do bad thing.

John

Polish feet sniffer

I agree with angel, while I do think using said words in a regular discussion, not calling anyone those words, or even calling your friends that as a joke and them knowing its a joke shouldn't be considered racist/homophobic, i also do think that calling cubity those words on purpose was a horrible move and was one of the main reasons this whole shitshow happened, if everyone just decided to act like a human being, the discord would still be here, but everyone decided to go sicko mode and one even decided to post full on nsfw, sure, the mutes were too long, but some people are saying the mutes were for no reason, they were.

Also, shutting the whole server down Is honestly a really bad Idea, you could easily open the server back up but just remove invites for a while, let the server go back to its normal state, cubitys friends will forget this ever happened, and we could all be happy again.

p0sixkillah

Explosive Barrels

Basically what Random said, plus:

You say, having disabled my account on here.
Which I did, but quickly reversed it as the violation occured on dickord and not here.

It's your server
Excuse me, are you blind? Auditor has ownership of that server on your screenshot, I have nothing to do with it, nor I care much what happens there. Take it up with that particular server admins. Or leak all straight away with your friends' help.

You took action, said that I was starting a revolution, and demodded me before asking me anything at all.
Since you were acting maliciously, why would I want try talking to you first, knowing that the extent of caused damage can be increased in a glimpse of a second, while you still had the button?

Doesn't mean that it's okay, it was almost certainly going to be disaster if it was left to sit there for more time.
Except it does. It wasn't going to be a disaster, don't exaggerate.
That's really, really the wrong choice. A forum is not a substitute for a live chat, something for easy, quick responses.
Don't worry, it's already being worked on ;)

- omitted -
Thank you for the kind words. Yes, 9j built the foundation, and I continued going on. That's why the server is, G-d excuse me, so diverse. If we went with Cubity's model, it would have become something like that:
Screenshot_20190824-000557~2.png

I de-modded Anon since he was entirely against removing people for spamming X or Y, for being racist, posting NSFW content etc.
You don't even realize you can't do it without talking to the team first. But you don't give a damn what any of us think, it's only your views and those of your inquisitive buddies.

Not saying that forbidding specific words is retarded (uh oh, time to call for the friends to report that bigot to the EBF trust & safety!!1)

Anyhow, you are at fault for what happened. You acted unprofessionally, you acted disgustingly. If this happened while any other one of the team was online, it would've been yet another day with nothing special.

Last edited:

osthanes

I'm not racist, I just like calling people the n word because n word funny word
F word too haha
"I'm not virtue signalling, I just like calling out language used in a non-discriminatory fashion because it's racist and using the word racism means I win in any argument!"

p0sixkillah

Explosive Barrels

I have news for you all. As always, one piece is good, and the other one is bad. More details coming this evening. As you've already seen, Tomato said everything. We're back on dickord, but now we're censoring. Uncensored stuff only here!

Top Bottom